2»

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    leemarshall337:
    Hays:
    Friend,

I figure this: there are thousands of cigars, and only so much time in your life...why spend time smoking the cheap standbys, especially when you have better ones?
    I totally agree(in theory, ha ha). The problem, I think, with this hobby, is it is two faceted. I love to collect, and I love to smoke. I love that I have some rare sticks in my humi, yet I mostly enjoy more everyday cigars. I guess I'm at an impasse. I'm not sure what I enjoy more; to smoke a good stick, or have a good collection.

You are probably right. I suspect I am missing the forest for the trees. They are just so fun to collect though.
    Just remember this.... Until January of next year, the University of Alabama Crimson Tide is THE reigning National Champions. That's ALWAYS an occasion to fire up a premium. I've used it multiple times this year, haha. Good luck with your "problem" and Roll Tide!
    I was going to put in my two cents but I'm too busy throwing up from reading those vile and revolting words...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    leemarshall337:
    Hays:
    Friend,

I figure this: there are thousands of cigars, and only so much time in your life...why spend time smoking the cheap standbys, especially when you have better ones?

I totally agree(in theory, ha ha). The problem, I think, with this hobby, is it is two faceted. I love to collect, and I love to smoke. I love that I have some rare sticks in my humi, yet I mostly enjoy more everyday cigars. I guess I'm at an impasse. I'm not sure what I enjoy more; to smoke a good stick, or have a good collection.

You are probably right. I suspect I am missing the forest for the trees. They are just so fun to collect though.
    Just remember this.... Until January of next year, the University of Alabama Crimson Tide is THE reigning National Champions. That's ALWAYS an occasion to fire up a premium. I've used it multiple times this year, haha. Good luck with your "problem" and Roll Tide!

I was going to put in my two cents but I'm too busy throwing up from reading those vile and revolting words...

+1 on the projectile vomiting..
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    leemarshall337:
    Hays:
    Friend,

Sucks for you... must be an Auburn fan huh? I'm sorry, really I am.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    leemarshall337:
    Hays:
    Friend,

I tihnk I'ma save my super premiums for when LSU starts beatin the piss outta yall Bama boys again :-P

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    pnaylon:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    leemarshall337:
    Hays:
    Friend,

I tihnk I'ma save my super premiums for when LSU starts beatin the piss outta yall Bama boys again :-P

ahhh, how sad. Another angry LSU fan who's just jealour Saban left em. Haha. Only chance y'all have is getting rid of Miles, who only won for the three years following Saban, with Saban's recruits. His own classes have produced mediocre results.