Home General Discussion
Options

Birthday Smoke-a-thon

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Well my birthday is tomorrow the 26th, and I'll be working, so my birthday celebration will be pushed back just a little. I'll be going to my parents place down on the lake Saturday morning and having a few smokes down there that day and Sunday, but coming back up to the big city Sunday night so I can spend the day Monday smoking with my buddies and playing golf. Starting to build a lineup for the day.

After breakfast going to enjoy a Cabaiguan on the balcony before we head to the golf course.
On the front 9 I'll have a RyJ ISOM I've had in the humi for a while.
Back 9 once the alcohol starts taking effect I'll go with an Onyx Reserve Churchill.
Later in the day at some point I will have a DPG Cuban Classic, and an AB of some kind...
The rest of line up will be determined as the day goes along...

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Sounds like a helluva birthday man! I would've liked to have played golf and smoked cigars for mine. However, we had gotten 6+ inches of snow that weekend, haha. An early happy birthday to you brother!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nice! My b-day is coming up a week from today. I hope to have as many delicious smokes that day as you do for your b-day.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Happy Birthday Jason...That is one helluva smoke a thon planned. Have fun and enjoy the day!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hmm...that reminds me, my birthday is coming up too...I need to start thinking what I want to smoke

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I will smoke some sticks for you as well. For such an esteemed BoTL, I'll have to break out a nice stick. Got tons of time so I may go with a Camacho Triple Maduro.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    yum, triple maduro.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    DAMN Happy Birthday! Many more of those smoke A thons you may not have many Birthdays! ENOY iT!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Happy birthday, Puro!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Puro ! Have a great day. Cause the next day... your mouth is gonna taste like Duty's Burros ass! :P
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Should be a good weekend. Weather is gonna be in the low-mid 70's and sunny so it should be great for golfing and smoking!
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Happy early birthday! I just lit up a CAO Sopranos just before I read this post so I toast to you. May all your smokes be enjoyable.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Well my birthday is tomorrow the 26th, and I'll be working, so my birthday celebration will be pushed back just a little. I'll be going to my parents place down on the lake Saturday morning and having a few smokes down there that day and Sunday, but coming back up to the big city Sunday night so I can spend the day Monday smoking with my buddies and playing golf. Starting to build a lineup for the day.

After breakfast going to enjoy a Cabaiguan on the balcony before we head to the golf course.
    On the front 9 I'll have a RyJ ISOM I've had in the humi for a while.
    Back 9 once the alcohol starts taking effect I'll go with an Onyx Reserve Churchill.
    Later in the day at some point I will have a DPG Cuban Classic, and an AB of some kind...
    The rest of line up will be determined as the day goes along...

Happy Birthday my brotha , hope ya have a great one !
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Happy b-day brotha!!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday. Looks like you got a great day ahead of you!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! My birthday is the 29th and I need to line up something special. Sounds like a good excuse to go buy something new at the B&M!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day, Puro! You must have a nice herf-a-dor for all those smokes! Enjoy 'em, bro!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Happy birthday bud! Golf and cigars.. what a day, and sounds like you've got a great line up! enjoy!
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone! Just about 30 minutes until my weekend begins! I'll be catching just a couple hours of sleep before I get up and head out to the lake to hang out and have a few smokes. Gonna grill some steaks and boil some shrimp and relax! I'll keep posted on what all I smoke. Should be a weekend full of awesome smokes! I'll try to get some pictures to post even if I can!