Home Cigar 101
Options

I did it...

2»

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Nice! I like the humidor. And your new avatar - dayum!
    +1 for the avatar. Who are those lovely lasses?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Some chicks...

Larger image

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Zeebra where did you get the hot girls from ? Well let me know if you change your mind on the beads.
  • Options
    The Cank:
    Zeebra where did you get the hot girls from ? Well let me know if you change your mind on the beads.
    I wish I had those girls. One on left is my favorite. Ok, I sure will, thanks for the offer.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Congrats! That's a beautiful humidor. One of these days I'm going to buy a nice little desktop humi. I use a plastic storage bin. It's a lot cheaper, lol. There are two purchases a cigar smoker makes that I find to be momentous occasions, and either one is like finishing your initiation. One is buying your first box and the other is your first humi. That's just my two cents.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    One on left is my favorite.
    I would not kick any of those three out of bed for eating crackers and whistling. ;)
  • Options
    haha. I doubt any one would! Infact, even my wife wouldnt!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The two on the right look related, or the same person photoshopped.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    The two on the right look related, or the same person photoshopped.
    Double the pleasure, double the fun.
  • Options
    Photoshopped or not Ill take em. Shawn I had the other one last night. It was not as enjoyable as the Plantation but it was still very good !
  • Options
    Wow. Still no humidor! I cant believe it takes UPS 7 business days to get something to Houston from PA! I ordered all the other things, like the hydrometer, heartfelt beads, even a DD from here and I have everything.

Well it shows it will be here tomorrow, but I am really hating UPS right now! Everything else was shipped USPS and got to me in 2-3 days!

Sorry had to vent a little bit as this is my very first humidor and I'm excited to get it!
  • Options
    EnphraredEnphrared Posts: 62
    That sucks!! Took mine about 5 days to get in. It's like Christmas when it shows up!! LOL
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Send it back...get a larger one, you will need it and for about $20-$25 more you can get a larger size. Shop around and don't be in a hurry, you can get a larger one for a few bucks more. But really, don't rush it, you will end up needing more storage space as your taste and needs develop. Call one of the guys at C.com and talk to them about a larger humidor and I guarantee you they will help you out.
  • Options
    The Cank:
    Photoshopped or not Ill take em. Shawn I had the other one last night. It was not as enjoyable as the Plantation but it was still very good !
    Are we still talking about the girls above? :P
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    I sure hope he was cause at least one of us got lucky, but unfortunately it wasnt me.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    I sure hope he was cause at least one of us got lucky, but unfortunately it wasnt me.

Yes I had all 3 of the girls in Shawn's pic. Then I smoked the fine Cigars he sent me !
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    Smoke, nice to see you out of hibernation man!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    Smoke, nice to see you out of hibernation man!
    Look who's talking! I thought you'd died and got your three virgins shown above ;)