Home General Discussion
Options

JETMECH RETURNETH!!!!

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
Hey guys! Long time no herf :)

8 and 1/2 months later i'm finally home. I was able to read the forums just not post from the computer system on the ship. So i'm not too far behind the power curve. Thanks to the Ultimate BOTL Tony i've been keeping up with all the latest and greatest in tobbacco goodness. Every few months he blew me up with the latest offerings of awesome sticks. So now that i'm home....armor your mailbox dude cause this one's gonna hurt!

Im really looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting all of the new faces on the board. I got a few smokes to burn through, talk to yall later!

Comments

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Welcome back, bud, glad you got to smoke up plenty on the ship!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Glad your back on her brother! I hope all went well over there and you got to smoke some great sticks!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Welcome back brother! Glad you made it back safe and it's good to have you back here in our little dysfunctional family!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Welcome home. We haven't met yet, but I'm sure we'll end up trading one of these days. Glad to have you back safe and sound.

oh, and thank you for your service.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! You know youve been gone a long time when people you dont even know have more posts than you!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Jet, glad to see you back. We've gotten the Socal herf pretty well established in these past 6 months, we need to get you down for one sometime. I kept meaning to send a bomb out to you on the ship and for one reason or another kept forgetting to do so, I think you may be overdue now. :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    WB Jet, glad you made it back ok!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home, jet. Thank you for your service. Much appreciated. I'm newer to the scene since you've been away, but hit me up if your ever looking to trade. You're profile still has you in the ME. Where's home in the States?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Thank you and welcome home!!
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Home! Thank you for your service!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Word dude, welcome back. And hey man, whatever happened to "what happens on the ship stays on the ship" ? No need to bring up a couple of insignificant packages, lol. Take it easy bro, enjoy your bed and other furniture. And grass. I bet you missed the hell out of grass.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Welcome home man. Great to hear that you are back on solid ground. We certainly missed you.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Welcome back! I'm new here but have benefitted already from reading many older threads and remember seeing your posts in there.

Thanks for your service, I don't get the opportunity to say that often enough to the folks fighting for my freedom, so THANK YOU.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Welcome back and thanks for your service! Dont know ya, but im sure we'll chat it up on here.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    From one of the new guys welcome home and thanks for your service.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Welcome back Jetty!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome back. Glad you came home in one piece.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I'm not real new anymore but looking forward to the discourse. Thanks for your service and welcome home.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vincent !!! Vinnie, Vin... what the he ll is the idea of coming home at this late hour? I thought you were supposed to be back months ago. Figured after you got off the boat you just fell out of love with all of us.

Glad all went well for you out there bro'. Alien was providing us with updates from time to time. He's a nice guy for an Alien eh?

I hope you are going to be spending a good long time with us this time ?
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Welcome home, buddy! Enjoying a stick in your own yard with the grass between your toes really beats Steel Beach!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back brotha man! Glad to hear you're safe, and look forward to having you back in the forums.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Welcome Back Jet. Glad you're back.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    hey welcome back man thanks for your service!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jet, Welcome home.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Welcome home, Jet! Good to see you back!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Welcome Back Bro, You dont know me and I dont know you but fromthe BOTLthat are speaking good of you I feel I already Know you! Im going to try something if it dosent work then Damn it!
    http://mail.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/mail/video.gif
    At any rate The Bombs are flying here !
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Welcome back
    Let see you missed Kuzi stop doing reviews - we are all sad, but understanding
    a few guys joining only to have their wives/girlfriends banish them
    JWB - ask around
    A trifecta of new Alabama fans! I say bandwagon to all but 1 - afterall he played there!
    A dust up with Vulchor
    I think Tony got a new tatoo
    And a few long timers returned - but maybe they departed after you were gone.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome back Jet. Looking forward to seeing you around now that you are home.