Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1 to 1000, what's your guess?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    My guess is 123!!!! i know it isnt the best...but heck...gotta give this is a shot!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    Jdorais:
    I say 510. as in May 1 2010....if I'm not mistaken it's your wedding day.

Unfair advantage. I think we will have a winner tomorrow.

Dang good guess right there.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Well, all good things must come to an end, and this contest has been fun. Unfortunately, noone picked the actual number which was 499, but someone did get very very close. Thanks to Urbino for helping out by not participating and witnessing the number I had picked before the contest even started.
    robbyras:
    dammit... already taken... 500...
    I bet you're happy 501 was taken, huh?

501 was too obvious, so I went the other way, lol.

So, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! robbyras, PM me your info and I'll get you a package out today or Monday.

Thanks to everyone who played, this was most certainly a fun game!
  • Options
    Wow that was an awesome game Cabbi! I kinda got my idea from you for my contest. I wanted something easy that everyone could play. Congrats to you on 1000 and Congrats to robbyras for winning the game.

Everyone don't be upset if you didn't win go to my 1000 post contest and enter in....time is slipping away.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    Well, all good things must come to an end, and this contest has been fun. Unfortunately, noone picked the actual number which was 499, but someone did get very very close. Thanks to Urbino for helping out by not participating and witnessing the number I had picked before the contest even started.
    robbyras:

So, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! robbyras, PM me your info and I'll get you a package out today or Monday.

Well it WAS fun Cabby... right up until the end. I can't believe 420 didn't take it. WTF is the matter with you cabby?

(Shaking head while a huge cloud of blue smoke rises up and he disappears)
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    cabinetmaker:
    robbyras:

Well it WAS fun Cabby... right up until the end. I can't believe 420 didn't take it. WTF is the matter with you cabby?

(Shaking head while a huge cloud of blue smoke rises up and he disappears)
    LMFAO
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    wait 499;)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Well holy crap! I seriously never win anything... I think I hit $5 on Lotto once but that's about it... Pretty awesome!
    I have to send a shout out to whoever picked 501 before me...
    this is the best game I've EVER played on this forum! haha...
    I'll post some pics of my winnings when they arrive, which will be soon as Cabby ALREADY sent me the tracking number...
    cabinetmaker:
    robbyras:

• Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    robbyras:
    Well holy crap! I seriously never win anything... I think I hit $5 on Lotto once but that's about it... Pretty awesome!
    I'll post some pics of my winnings when they arrive, which will be soon as Cabby ALREADY sent me the tracking number...
    cabinetmaker:
    robbyras:

That offer about you hosting a herf still open Rob? ;)
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Congrats on 1,000 Cabby! Here's to 1,000 more!

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    robbyras:
    cabinetmaker:
    robbyras:

That would have been me that picked 501 before you. You couldn't have picked 502 huh? Congrats to you and the maker of cabinets!!!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    cabinetmaker:
    robbyras:

De nada, cab. I'm always happy to do stuff that doesn't require me to actually do stuff. :)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    not sure if you guys felt the explosion, but Cabi hit me with my winnings today... gigantic box on my porch... the mailman was holding his back and sweating, my dogs were barking their heads off and I got the folk lift out of the garage to lift this puppy into the house...
    Photobucket
    this was what I saw when I got the box open... as you can see, she's a beauty... in perfect condition and screaming to be filled
    Photobucket
    this is what i saw when I got her open... not just 10 BEAUTIFUL sticks, but a Digital hyro, humidifier, and Oliva cutter...
    Photobucket
    Here are the 10 beauties that accompanied this 120 ct beast... Diesel, 3 Camachos (Corojo, Corojo LTD and SLR Maduro... I've been looking for one of these SLR's for a while now), 2 Carlos Toranos (Virtuoso and 1916), RP I-Press (I have coveted this stick for a while as well), Nub CONN (the lone Nub I have yet to smoke)... and, as promised... GOF 2006 Carlito and Ashton ESG... un-freakin-real...

to say that I am exceptionally fired-up, appreciative, stoked, geeked and madly in love is an understatement... Cabi, you are a Cigar Saint... If one day I am in a position to gift something like this, I'll know that I am in elite company... all this for guessing a number? you're too much brother!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    congrats, enjoy.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    holy crap what an incredible win
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Great game. Even greater prize. Congrats Robby! Enjoy!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That is such an awesome gift. Woooowzer!!!!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I.
    Hate.
    You.

haha just kidding bro! Glad you won!!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Once again, congrats! Glad everything made it there in one piece!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    That is an amazing prize. Congrats!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I can't help but to keep coming back and just be amazed.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Holy Mother God Of Fire and a whole bunch of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabi keep posting and get to 2000 so I can win such an awesome gift!! Wow man, class act bro!

Robbyras....congrats bro! Very jealous!!!!!

Cheers to both of ya!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Damn!! Cabi went all out!! Congrats on the prize robby!