Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Inter_national bombing run

Due to a couple of overflowing humidors, I have been trying to think of a way of disposing a few sticks to make room for the incoming shipment of cigars that I can't seem to stop buying.. lol

My Idea

I will mail out 5 packages this week. I would like them to go to BOTLs who I have not bombed before. It is a short list so far but getting longer every day.

How do you get your own name on my list?... You can't

I would like you to nominate a well deserving BOTL for these packages. I will ship to the first 5 BOTL who's addresses are sent to me via pm( they must not already be on my bombing list.)

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pm sent
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    PM sent
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM sent
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    PM Sent
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    pm sent...
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Nominations are closed.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

The 5 lucky recipients will be getting their package in about 2 weeks

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    This place is out of control lately! I am soo full up, so I guess it's a good thing don't have a mailing address right now... Some people are going to be really suprised in the next week or two. Smoke up gents, make some room!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    you guys are crazy! good crazy that is!

enjoy terrorizing mailboxes and postal carriers
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    This place is out of control lately! I am soo full up, so I guess it's a good thing don't have a mailing address right now... Some people are going to be really suprised in the next week or two. Smoke up gents, make some room!
    I think you are part of the crazy group. Read a few comments about your bombings and heavy smoke coming out of mailboxes! LOL
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Thanks to all nominators. BTW, your names were included in the bombings. Dang I love these games.

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    badge54fd:
    Thanks to all nominators. BTW, your names were included in the bombings. Dang I love these games.

Thanks, better watch your back ~Shakes fist wildly in the air~