Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SL Oval Corona .... always a good smoke.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    oktoberfest from Roomie!!!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a MUWAT in Albany tonight while negotiating the purchase of an AK with a fellow BOTL . I enjoyed it even though it had a very tight draw.
  • Options
    Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Ave Maria image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big thanks to Jim for one of the best Habanos I've had, thanks man this HdM EE was superb!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Bigshizza:
    Been seeing lots of these on here lately. How is it?
    These are amazing Zach, I have a cab on the way if you want to try them. They typically need a few months rest, but they are amazing.
  • Options
    Went cigar shopping today with ehehat in Valencia, had a champagne on the drive, a Paul Garmarian at one shop, and then a MB2! The PG was meh, the MB2 was unreal....
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    AVO Maduro.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Bigshizza:
    Zach...they are damn good and affordable!!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I love San Cristobal de la Habana. They offers great value compare to the price.
    Bigshizza:
    OchoZacho:
    Bigshizza:
    Zach...they are damn good and affordable!!
  • Options
    Indeed, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial is one of the top regular line Habanos. Have you felt the strong and rich aromatic Fruity and floral aroma? This is what make Habanos so unique. Except Cohiba siglo VI, other Siglos are not even clost to EE. The price is also very good.
    90+ Irishman:
    Big thanks to Jim for one of the best Habanos I've had, thanks man this HdM EE was superb!

• Options
    rzaman:
    Indeed, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial is one of the top regular line Habanos. Have you felt the strong and rich aromatic Fruity and floral aroma? This is what make Habanos so unique. Except Cohiba siglo VI, other Siglos are not even clost to EE. The price is also very good.
    90+ Irishman:

Yeah Rip really enjoyed this one and picked that up, I will be posting up a review on it soon ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Went cigar shopping today with ehehat in Valencia, had a champagne on the drive, a Paul Garmarian at one shop, and then a MB2! The PG was meh, the MB2 was unreal....
    had a great time today bro. Your friend Tony was way cool. Look forward to the next time!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Which size MB2 did you have? I've only been able to get the robusto and yeah, it is phenomenal. It's so good, it would be nice to find it in a larger format to enjoy just a little longer. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Which size MB2 did you have? I've only been able to get the robusto and yeah, it is phenomenal. It's so good, it would be nice to find it in a larger format to enjoy just a little longer. Lol.
    I found the robusto man, it was smooth for the first third, and then took on an amazing change. It was a wow for sure, and I will be buying up the rest next time I can afford to make it to these shops. Funny thing is, I don't think anyone there has a clue what they are.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    oktoberfest from Roomie!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    Bigshizza:
    These are amazing Zach, I have a cab on the way if you want to try them. They typically need a few months rest, but they are amazing.
    Okay, so who wants to trade?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    viaje summerfest
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Enjoyed a Diesel Crucible tonight courtesy of Jiunn. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Nice Zachary! What did you think of it, anything you picked up on heavily? PM man ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff 2000.. Very nice! image
  • Options
    Geez Jim why don't you smoke something good for a change ;) Lol just messing... Glad you got such a killer smoke in my friend!!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    more than welcome zach! good cigars goes to great brothers!
  • Options
    diplomatico 2. must get boxes!

oliva V lancero. must not get boxes! (but I still liked it)
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Xen by patel.....wasn't bad wasn't good...won't go out of my way to smoke it again,
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Trying a AVO Heritage and I am enjoying it.
  • Options
    The Montecristo Grand Edmundo Limited Edition 2010. Full review in my cigar journal. photo IMG_3663_zps02c7550d.jpg
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Last night I had a Drew Estate Java Maduro with a coffee and it was delicious. It was my first smoke while having a coffee and I enjoyed it. I've read plenty on here that coffee is a great combo with a good cigar and now I wonder what took me so darn long to try it!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuenca y blanco toro rott , loving it !