Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    fired up a heissenberg theory i just picked up.was excellent strong falorful reminded me of a milder punisher. photo IMG_0137_zps74b91ba2.jpg
    Love the Esteban Carerras I've had, but never seen that one before. Whats the story on it?
    new called a chupacabre.my usual b&m recommended itgonna sit on it awhile.the other is a heissenberg by quesada.smoked one of them as soon as i got home.very interseting cigar.was an excellent smoke will prob pick up more.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Tonight's smoke was an RP OWR Maduro.
    . Same here. Dug out a lancero that's been sitting for I think at least 2 years.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Having a My Father Special down at the river in beautiful Savanna GA. Waiting on our reservations at Paula Deens.
    Gonna put some south in yer mouth!!!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Now that the temp has dropped to a respectable 76 I just fired up a Corazon
  • Options
    CAO Hurricane
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Forum Blend
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's smoke was a Verdadero Organic with maybe 2 years in a humi. Good mild smoke.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with the forum blend 2012, then a D.H.O (Diesel Highest Octane) and finished with an AB Family Havest 1997. Good night of smokes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    Having a My Father Special down at the river in beautiful Savanna GA. Waiting on our reservations at Paula Deens.
    You go Ricky! Enjoy yourself and give us a food review!
    It was great by the time we we got there we were starved so we all got the buffet. Fried chicken fish and some to die for pot roast, mashed potatoes and collard greens for me topped off with peach cobbler. Yummy!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had a Tatuaje Capa Especial. Beautiful.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Practicing smmoke rings with a 7 5/8's x 49#2's DPG Blue!
    Finally smoked it huh? Hope you loved it!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Friggin fantastic!!! image
    Those are sooooo good, Greg got me hooked on them. I have no problem paying 15 bucks for them. Yummy, may have to have one tonight!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    This was yesterday at our weekend getaway. Had a great relaxing time. This was my first zombie, and it was outstanding. Highly recommended cigar. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    How was it? I'm hoping the B&M gets them in! San-Lotano Maduro is 1 of my favs lately
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    beautiful 65 degree night where no kids need to be dropped off at practice and there are no games to go to means a 2 cigar night on the patio with rum and a good book.

photo null_zps8ca591d5.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    beautiful 65 degree night where no kids need to be dropped off at practice and there are no games to go to means a 2 cigar night on the patio with rum and a good book.

Good choices! 2 of my fav's
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    brianetz1:

Good choices! 2 of my fav's
    i've never had either, and so far the padron is wonderful. One of the few cigars that i have had that has TONs of flavor, but hasn't left a heavy aftertaste. I don't mind the aftertaste, but the wife does, so if the tat is the same, i'll still be eligible for some lovin later on...
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should love the tat; starts out with a little spice then smoothes out and remains very flavorful. I love those
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smokin a tatuaje little Boris tonight
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little something at the beach once most of the people left. I never saw such a crowd at a beach before.imageI really enjoyed this. Thanks to the Ghost's of the Enola Gay.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    review to follow, I hope! I had my first one on Fri. I really enjoyed it, cant wait to see what you thought!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    catfishbluezz:
    That ashtray is sweet! Smoking a DPG Blue tonight.
  • Options
    musicman3:
    catfishbluezz:
    That ashtray is sweet!
    +1
    jdn drk corojo antano
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Had a Padron Family Reserve 85 years for my bachelor party. Changed my life.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Had a Padron Family Reserve 85 years for my bachelor party. Changed my life.
    they do that....
  • Options
    Yes Doc...review will be posted soon, maybe tomorrow. FYI guys the ashtray is an event only ashtray apparently. My B&M has a green one, then I saw a white one at our MF event in April and loved it. I asked the owner to hit up our distributor for one. A few weeks later, they gave me one for my bday... They stashed one that night for me. It sure looks good and I love the long grooves to hold longer smokes.