My first tat cojonu:

photo E729C740-6100-4991-A93F-D997D689087E_zpsgrkglssp.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Quesada Heisenberg from tonight's 25 degrees VHerf. Nice peppery taste to it to go along with the spicy conversation lol
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Easily the best Gurkha I've ever smoked. Gurkha Cellar Reserve Hedonism....image
  • Options
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoked a blood red moon i was bombed by the hilk.very good smoke indeed.im gonna have to pick some up!! blood red moon photo IMG_20140102_00505_edit_1388641897527_zpsd5pirudx.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Decided it was a night for ISOMs . I thank Stad (Caleb) for the 2 that I smoked I have had them for a little over a year. Fonseca and a Hoyo de Monterrey. Both were good but I really liked the HDM. Thanks Caleb.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    smoked a blood red moon i was bombed by the hilk.very good smoke indeed.im gonna have to pick some up!! blood red moon photo IMG_20140102_00505_edit_1388641897527_zpsd5pirudx.jpg
    I liked it as well! I am glad u enjoyed it!
  • Options
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was an E.P Carrillo Short Run 2013. Why have I never tried one until now.. Very nice smoke. And these have been around in various "runs" since 2009, I never had any Carrillos until today, I've been missing out
  • Options
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    What is it?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    MOW 52-C FTW!!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    big chunks:
    MOW 52-C FTW!!!
    I think this one and the skull crusher are my favorites of the side projects, skull crusher to me is real strong in nicotine but great flavors
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 Daruma.
    I'm liking this one.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Tried getting a little artsy. But a great smoke!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    image 2011 Maduro
  • Options
    Last night it was about 27 degrees but the cigars were good and the patio heater was full of propane.
    I smoked a Savinelli Special Selection 2005, Savinelli Special Selection 2006 and finished with an Aging Room M356
    Great night of smoking.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Shotgun.... Do you do everything in threes ? I rarely see you post less than that whenever you decide to sit down and relax.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    image 2011 Maduro
    Alright talk to me ! What kind of axe is that ? Koa wood ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Room 101 Daruma.
    I'm liking this one.
    Damn fine Smoke !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey Shotgun.... Do you do everything in threes ? I rarely see you post less than that whenever you decide to sit down and relax.
    Yep I almost always smoke in threes. I usually start smoking about 7:00 or 8:00PM and finish about 1:00 or 2:00AM. I usually plan a 6-7 hour window to smoke. It's a commitment but somebody has to do it :)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    kaspera79:
    Yep I almost always smoke in threes. I usually start smoking about 7:00 or 8:00PM and finish about 1:00 or 2:00AM. I usually plan a 6-7 hour window to smoke. It's a commitment but somebody has to do it :)
    So John, are you out there all night? Do you take breaks? Does your wife come out and visit? Btw I'd freeze my flat a$$ off
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ShotgunJohn:
    kaspera79:
    So John, are you out there all night? Do you take breaks? Does your wife come out and visit? Btw I'd freeze my flat a$$ off
    Jeez I'm down for that plan lol it's like getting the MOW badge every time.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    ShotgunJohn:
    kaspera79:
    I sit in my comfortable patio chair alone with the dogs. I don't take breaks because that is for quitters. My wife Shelby almost never visits because she thinks I need alone time. I usually read, watch a movie or play some games.
    The mancave should be built in the backyard in the next month or so.