ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Very tasty!

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    A relaxing evening with science and cigars:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Started with a MOW PA (FTW) and ended with an AVO classic. Great night with some scotch and a movie.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    This was the other night at a friends house. He hosted a get together and at sunset he broke these out for everyone. Very gracious BOTL

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    This was the other night at a friends house. He hosted a get together and at sunset he broke these out for everyone. Very gracious BOTL

Wow, that's beautiful! I would've paid just to stand there and take in all that Opus aroma.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not as awesome as a box of OpusX ... but im smoking a Room 101 Connecticut. love these guys.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Carimillo Short Run 2013

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    dennisking:

Wow, that's beautiful! I would've paid just to stand there and take in all that Opus aroma.
    Hahahaha, well, you would've been welcomed. My friend Mark hosted and he has two very large coolidors with just Opus so I'm sure we could've found another for you to smoke....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark, he cool peeps
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Dennis that is a thing of beauty!!! Wow!
  • Options
    imagephoto IMAG1096.jpg Harry knuckle b&m boutique smoke!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    figured i would spark up a Fuente on this rainy st. louis day:

photo 38BD31E3-92AB-4C90-AAB3-8EC9D337997B_zpsdz1vgikz.jpg
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Ken Light:
    Aland84:
    I don't see how photobucket not wanting to work with me is trying to scam someone. Thanks for repost it for me.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    Ken Light:
    Aland84:
    I don't see how photobucket not wanting to work with me is trying to scam someone. Thanks for repost it for me.
    LoL that's just my general disclaimer, at the bottom of all my posts. Take it easy.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Haha you me on that one. I was like damn you photobucket! Thanks again for the repost.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nub Cameroon--too damn lazy to take a picture.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    too damn lazy to get on vherf...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Too damn lazy to take a pic or get on v-herf (after one try).

Smoked a MBIII. Should have stuck with a Melanio.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
  • Options
    double post.... just wish i double smoked that cigar...
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    double post.... just wish i double smoked that cigar...
    That Centurion blend is really smoking well. I keep getting them gifted to me and I just love them.

Yeah Daniel, Mark is great peeps. The dude is more than just a top notch BOTL but a top notch guy overall.

DarkTower, thank you. It was a lot of fun. I will say that the Double Corona Opus started out a lot smoother and mellower than most Opus' I've smoked. It took a while for the strength to build but dude, it finished perfect. I started with a Don Carlos and then went to the Opus and it was the perfect compliment.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    If your only supposed to smoke it to the band how many puffs you gonna get on that??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    This cigar has wowed me big time. Long live the king corona. Reminds me of an Opus X mixed with a My Father. image
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    Darktower007:
    If your only supposed to smoke it to the band how many puffs you gonna get on that??
    Not very much at all! My palate was shot after the Matilda..but it was good.
  • Options
    Big thanks to Royln for this great cigar Camacho pre embargo 1962. Terrible photo but great smoke!! imagephoto IMAG1124.jpg
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Celebrated closing on our first home with this T52 from the Shizz. I was starting to believe all the talk about DE being more about the hype until I tried this cigar. Definitely enjoyed this cigar! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to smoke a 5 Vegas Gold....just can't seem to make up my mind which one....decisions....decisions....