• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo D11D473B-AB8B-4C30-98B7-891F6A7B5DA9_zpshxsydryl.jpg
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Nice choice Sherm, and Upslope is some great brew, now that I know you like them I have an idea since there is a big ol' can that is only released here that is one of my fav brews, think you'd like it too.....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    A local B&M house blend and a shiner!image
  • Options
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Nice choice Sherm, and Upslope is some great brew, now that I know you like them I have an idea since there is a big ol' can that is only released here that is one of my fav brews, think you'd like it too.....

Very good brown ale I got for Christmas. I have a sister in law who lives in denver. You can see the dents from the amateur packing job. Enjoy them for yourself and share pics. If you send me anything I will destroy you
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:

Very good brown ale I got for Christmas. I have a sister in law who lives in denver. You can see the dents from the amateur packing job. Enjoy them for yourself and share pics. If you send me anything I will destroy you
    Thag seemed a lot like a threat. Too bad English is my second language otherwise these things wouldn't be a problem.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Phone is having a double posting issue tonight.
  • Options
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto 8AACF8BF-DB85-4435-BF39-62D2A2E987EC_zpssrizfhgj.jpg
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earlier today...

And tonight seemed like a Caldwell kind of night!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Nice choices Kelly! What's in the glass? Love those sphere ice cubes, does a good job without watering it down?
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    What did you think Jason? I've got a couple left and need to light it up.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice choices Kelly! What's in the glass? Love those sphere ice cubes, does a good job without watering it down?

Tried the Bernheim wheat, was pretty good, but this is the Knob Creek Smoke Maple. It's definitely cheating, but I really like it :) The ice balls are great, I need the melt off to help with the whiskey, but it's definitely lasting longer without over watering. Got them at some kitchen ware outlet. If I get back that way, I'll grab you some :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

Tried the Bernheim wheat, was pretty good, but this is the Knob Creek Smoke Maple. It's definitely cheating, but I really like it :) The ice balls are great, I need the melt off to help with the whiskey, but it's definitely lasting longer without over watering. Got them at some kitchen ware outlet. If I get back that way, I'll grab you some :)

Brett you need some balls?

I bought a tray from Makers that holds 4. Works really well
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Very good! It wasn't the usual Viaje napalm to the nose pepper bomb but some spice and full flavor. No real vitiman N gut punch either. :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Tat monster Jason
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

I'm sure the mrs opens the dresser drawer and lets Brett look at em on bdays,holidays and anniversaries
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Ashton Symmetry and a Shiner here too. If you like chocolate give this one a try. Like chocolate cake in a bottle.
    photo AEE65622-FE87-469B-8C17-52833ACDCEF1_zpscxjufj2w.jpg
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My uzi weighs a ton, tonight.
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Very good! It wasn't the usual Viaje napalm to the nose pepper bomb but some spice and full flavor. No real vitiman N gut punch either. :)
    That sounds killer, will need to light one of those up real soon then they are rested nuff lol
  • Options
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks for the offer Kelly but no need to do that, I can find em easily so no need to go out and especially no need to do anymore you've lit me up plenty! Glad the Bernheim treated you well, I find some wheat whiskies thinner and softer but I miss the sweetness from the corn often times. The Rebel Reserve started like that but two weeks after opening the bottle and letting a little air mix with it and it sweetened up remarkably and now I like it quite a bit.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

I bought a tray from Makers that holds 4. Works really well
    I'm good but thanks for the concern Sherm ;) I am quite pleased with what I've got and was asking a simple question is all. I typically drink everything neat or with just a touch of water anyways. I really only use ice with Old Fashioned's now and Bloody Mary's and (I hope soon) a Manhattan. Besides its my turn to say hello not yours, you've done that quite recently in a big damn way! Time for me to say something, thats how conversations work right? ;)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    rsherman24:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

I'm sure the mrs opens the dresser drawer and lets Brett look at em on bdays,holidays and anniversaries
    Cute lol, was waiting for some joker to say this hahaha. At least this way she is happy with me and I get to sleep indoors lol

The Kid:
    Tat monster Jason

My favorite one since the Wolfman so far, thought it was just a chewy flavor bomb that was really rich. Hope you liked it bro, I think that would pair great with a a sweet bourbon on a big smoky single malt.
  • Options
    Rudy got me thinking about a Jason. Pair it up with some homebrewed oatmeal stout I just tapped.
  • Options
  • Options
    As a newb, I rushed out and picked up like 20 Gurkhas. Eh, a bit mild for me, but good burn.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Rudy got me thinking about a Jason. Pair it up with some homebrewed oatmeal stout I just tapped.
    Love those Jason's, such great rich smokes! How'd the oatmeal stout come out?
  • Options
    Centurian from Mr. 300 ;o)