Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know who makes these or anything about them but I'm gonna give it a try. I'll try any cigar... at least once.imageimageimage
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Nat Sherman Timeless. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super shot 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    @Nolagizmo

that is a Sam Leccia stick. How'd you like it?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    @Nolagizmo

that is a Sam Leccia stick. How'd you like it?
    I enjoyed it. It didn't strike me to where I want to rush out and get more, but it was good. It smoked fast and paired well with bourbon  (gentleman jack)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    FDLA Maduro... Tasty
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna, let me know what you think of that one. That's the only one I tried and it didn't excite me like i wanted it to. I'm going to try the others though
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Drew Estate. I was told I'd like this.image
  • Options
    Haven't had it but heard good things. I believe it's a Nicaraguan puro which I like a lot and tend to be a bit spicy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Haven't had it but heard good things. I believe it's a Nicaraguan puro which I like a lot and tend to be a bit spicy
    So far it's sweet but I'm only a quarter inch into it.
  • Options
    Gonna try this then it's bed time

The last one from Estate left me unfulfilled image
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an AVO, Mike.  Generally a good stick, but I guess it's just not your thing.  Ask around, and I'll bet you find something in that line that'll trip your trigger.

Tonight was a RyJ Reserva Real Amador (4 x 44), followed by a My Father corona. Two little guys, rather than one larger stick, just for the variety. As much as the Reserva Real is a solid smoke, the My Father puts it to shame.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot the pics but HdM EL Piramides 2011 that was alright but nothing that blew my socks of.  I followed it up with a Liga Dirty Rat and that was great as always.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    That's an AVO, Mike.  Generally a good stick, but I guess it's just not your thing.  Ask around, and I'll bet you find something in that line that'll trip your trigger.

Tonight was a RyJ Reserva Real Amador (4 x 44), followed by a My Father corona. Two little guys, rather than one larger stick, just for the variety. As much as the Reserva Real is a solid smoke, the My Father puts it to shame.

The one I had before the avo was lacking... still puffing the avo. It's great
  • Options
    Third one and I'm ati not sure what I think:

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first last night thanks to one of my best friends that I've recently gotten into cigars. What a great smoke. 
  • Options
    Pudgy.. Like this one bestest
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this stick.  I am not at home so I'm nubbing it by hand as far as I can take it.  Sure do wish I had my nubber.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    imagegoing to try this one because it looks really cool. Thanks Jim @Bigshizza B)
  • Options
    Last night:

• Options
    Tonight;

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was not overly impressed with these when they were fresh, 18 months rest hasn't changed my opinion much, thankfully I only bought a fiver.
  • Options
    So very good!
  • Options
    Thanks Jerm
  • Options
    Very yummy
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Cuban Classic! Can't go wrong!
  • Options
    Starting off with a Lost & Found racks on racks
    -- Winston Churchill