Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started with a RomaCraft Aquataine, which led into a DirtyRat, now I'm Killing a Cain F Nub. It's been a busy night....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    How was it? I was thinking of grabbing a sampler box if they're still on sale.
    Real tasty! Thanks!!
  • Options
    Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd try another one of these, pretty damn good
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched the game at a friends last night and was able to smoke inside from the cold. 

Tried the Leaf Corojo first. Not to sure I am into all the unwrapping thing, but it was a solid cigar. 

Then I moved on to an Opus X. Delicious as always. I suck at Retrohaling but when I could you fell the true power and flavor of an OPUS X. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Those are interesting cigars to pair with Bud Light
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Those are interesting cigars to pair with Bud Light
    Can was just for a holder. Drank water. Not a Bud Wipe drinker.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Neanderthal and a quad vodka dr.pepper, cuz sometimes Monday needs it's a$$ kicked

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far it's delicious. Thanks @Trident

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Congratulations :) I love smoking with my wife. Its a great way to spend time together.

• Options
    I'm having a Mundial tonight. Small smoke volume, but quite tasty.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Congratulations :) I love smoking with my wife. Its a great way to spend time together.
    Thank you brother. I totally agree.
  • Options
    Still like these
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    A very good one. What did you think?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Had my first ISOM stick, an H Upmann in petit corona size. Damn tasty. Mineral, cedar, leather and hella smooth. By the time I was nubbing it, it had transformed into something else entirely; something hard to explain, but it became nigh on magnificent.

Paired with water, punched with my new Bugatti b-1 punch on the lighter I got from the devil site.

I need to go to Cuba someday...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    kswildcat said:
    A very good one. What did you think?
    I'm thinking I need more then the 4 I have left
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Had my first ISOM stick, an H Upmann in petit corona size. Damn tasty. Mineral, cedar, leather and hella smooth. By the time I was nubbing it, it had transformed into something else entirely; something hard to explain, but it became nigh on magnificent.

Paired with water, punched with my new Bugatti b-1 punch on the lighter I got from the devil site.

What  is a ISOM?
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    jarubla said:

What  is a ISOM?
    Island south of Miami 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Cuban

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I had a tatuaje taa 15, and a jdh 48.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Freyja Robusto..... Tasty

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

That is on my short list. Good to hear it was yummo
  • Options
    jarubla said:

That is on my short list. Good to hear it was yummo
    They are good. I liked them but they didn't make my top 10. Still gonna buy more when I see em for a good price.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a delish Oro much better than the Ano!!

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Bigshizza . Thanks Jim!image
  • Options
    This is uber good!image
  • Options
    Punch Gran Puro

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?