Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this earlier this evening. It was nubalicious! 

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    My  first Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro that I received from my wife for a b-day gift last month. First third, enjoyable, but nothing special, then the rest of the cigar was really nice with notes of pepper, leather and bakers chocolate. and a little sweetness. Pairewd with our regular Friday night Mai Tai.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrapped up the MC2 which was outstanding, now to an Aquataine Knuckledragger from Zach @OchoZacho that's killer thank you!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rd 2 for my Friday night
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo said:
    La Nox is my current favorite. Absolutely love that cigar! Hope you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    Ryan1990 said:
    MorganGeo said:
    La Nox is my current favorite. Absolutely love that cigar! Hope you enjoyed it!
    Man I love it.  Bought a box about a month ago and usually have one every weekend.   Love the flavors and really love the artwork on the band and box.  Beautiful cigar!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Classic followed by a La Perla Black Pearl Habana Rojo.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to finish the day, PSD # 4!
    Awesome!image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Pinolero by A.J. Fernandez. Sadly, can not recommend due to lack of flavor & poor construction. 
    Post edited by GrouchoM on
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 1964. Love it but like the 1926 better.image
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm  smoking a crowned heads paniolo with @Bob_Luken on vherf that he sent me and it's great
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    @dennisking thank you this La Barba is everything I had hoped for and more! Will post a small write up later, for now just loving it and being on vherf :) Found out this is an original release Zla Barba Red and has several years on it WOW!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff Casillero P Torpedo. Maybe fancy will bring better luck...

• Options
    Albinfk said:
    First 1964. Love it but like the 1926 better.image
    Hey Al great choice those 1964's are awesome but I agree with you as well that I prefer the 1926 when I can get them. Enjoy buddy ;)

Brett
  • Options
    @Ryan1990 this F'ing rocks wow thank you!!!

Brett
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    A very, very good Carrillo La Historia E-III. One of my top three smokes.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina Mr. Sam! Nice reliable smoke!image
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Tat Jason for me
  • Options
    @MorganGeo, great choice Morgan that is still my favorite monster that I have smoked so far! 

Brett
  • Options
    @MorganGeo, great choice Morgan that is still my favorite monster that I have smoked so far! 

Brett
    I have to agree Brett.   I smoked a Mummy that Shizz sent me and man did I love it.  I put that mummy as possibly my fav smoke I've ever had.   But this Jason is dang good and may be my fav now!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    A Tat Jackal from the Loon Lake Whisperer, the irreplaceable @Bigshizza

Beauty of a stick, Jim
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ nubbed, btw
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying something new and I'm digging itimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting outside watching the storm roll in thanks for the Davidoff @bert873

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!