• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    My 1st Partagas Series D no.4
    compliments of Marty.  @jlmarta
    Excellent cigar sir, thank you very much
    pairs nice with cognac
    Post edited by Sketch6995 on
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1st Partagas Series D no.4
    compliments of Marty.  @jlmarta
    Excellent cigar sir, thank you very much
    pairs nice with cognac
    You're very welcome, Jeff. Thank you for all your help. Glad you enjoyed it....  B)
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nat Sherman Panamericana gordo. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Hit up West Coast Cigars per @Yakster's recommendation. Everyone was very friendly even in spite of the awful football game that was foisted upon us. Enjoyed a Laranja and a 'Ten Evil Years' barber pole, which is their house blend that Chris has been known to include in bombs. Both sticks were very good and it was a great time. Will have to head back later this week. 

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear, Ryan. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because.  From Irish's 10k pass.  Very nice and lots of smoke. 

Glad you enjoyed it, that one had years on it in my humi and glad it treated you well Gray :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    I just got done smoking the Opus from @cbuck that was one awesome cigar.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could make that happen for you! Paying it back for some of the generosity given to me! Enjoy!
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    My main problem here where I live is keeping the temp down damn desert lol going to order me a new humi on the first of the month (next week) getting the newair cc 300 anyone have one of these I could use someone experienced with it. I have the five vages humi right now.
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    GoCardsGoCards Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Carillo Short Run 2015 from @Devildog1 .  Great cigar - thank you again.  Camera not cooperating.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Outstanding, Jim! One of my fave DE blends
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla I was referring to the cigar she was smoking. No new ink around these parts for a while now.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, whelp, misread that
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Color Project Green Go from Shizz

very tasty! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    It was last night, but I smoked a Nica Rustica robusto.  I wasn't thrilled with it.  Spicy, but with an odd sweetness on the back end that made me want to gargle some whiskey.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    My main problem here where I live is keeping the temp down damn desert lol going to order me a new humi on the first of the month (next week) getting the newair cc 300 anyone have one of these I could use someone experienced with it. I have the five vages humi right now.
    Ive got a NewAir that I turned into a wineador, ordered shelving and drawers from wineador.com and in about 6 weeks shipped em to me and worked perfect. Very easy to setup and many threads in Cigar 101 on setup etc.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because.  From Irish's 10k pass.  Very nice and lots of smoke. 

Glad you enjoyed it, that one had years on it in my humi and glad it treated you well Gray :)
    @90+_Irishman ah, I couldn't remember if it was yours or added to the pass. I could absolutely tell it had some rest, it was incredibly smooth. Thank you! Can't wait to see how the pass ends up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Kno b creek rye and a Jericho 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Left Hand nitro milk stout with a Nomad SA-17. Pure barnyard pre-light but spicy and not a bad smoke so far. image
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭