• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    My post dissappeared 
    @Guitarded
    Your welcome enjoy it bro

LFD Airbender Chisel 
    2nd one, very tasty.
    Nice strong ash.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bob, awesome Tennessee Waltz!

Thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting on the patio with a CAO American. Draw was tight, but my new draw poker fixed that nicely

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a couple of good cigars tonight, both with Mexican San Andres wrappers (though not on purpose, my likes and buying habits just tend in that direction.

First up was the La Galera 80th Anniversary El Lector 2016 which celebrates the 80th anniversary of the Tabacalara Palma factory. It's a 6" x 52 Toro with a Mexican San Andres wrapper, DR Corojo binder, and DR Piloto Cubano, Criollo 98, and Olor filler.  Strong in flavor, especially in the first thrid, billed as med-full but I did start to get hicups during the smoke so I'd say it's pretty strong there too.  Good burn and the flavors transition well and mellow at the end.  I picked up a couple of these at my local, La Palma acquired IndianHead Cigar and came out with the La Galera line as the premium cigar offering. I paired this with water.

Last I smoked a BLTC Color Project Miserioso, a 5.25" x 52 Robusto with Mexican San Andres wrapper and  Medio Tiempo filler.  This cigar gave me sweet cedar notes with a nice cream, had some trouble with the burn line requiring touch-ups, may need to rest a bit longer.  Not quite as strong as the La Galera, but quite good.  Paired with water.

No pictures were captured and I smoked these outside on the patio under the heater.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velvet Rat by Drew Estate, paired with Lagavulin 16 yr old scotch last night, had 18yr Glenlivet with Hemingway Classic the night before.  I love it when the family pays attention to what you want for Christmas!

:)
    Damn living that high life I see  :p
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Amos, sounds like you've had some excellent cigar experiences and pairings the past few nights, live it up and enjoy my friend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Padilla is nice. The nub? Not so much. Been a while since I had one, hard to believe I loved nub so much when I started out...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like these.
    La Aroma de Cuba Robusto 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Armada Coronaimage
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife is working late so decided to try  Roxor Deluxe niw that they have rested for several weeks. Not bad for a cigat that is about 7 years old.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5