Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    I wish all lanceros that I have tried were as well rolled as this one!

Lancero's are like some women. U want to get them undressed only to realize you should have left the wrapper on.

However I have been smoking many that have been excellent. I love me some lancero's

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Stubble
    THANKS Bro, my first by them

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    From @Stubble
    THANKS Bro, my first by them

Really like them!
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana serie N glorioso?
    Running the buddy full bore tonight.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Call, Hows that Serie N tasting? Iv'e been hesitant to buy more of that exact cigar. La Gloria Cubana to me started cutting corners on the Serie N…used to be my favorite oscuro wrapped cigar for the money, now they just taste gross, almost flavorless to me even ones from different B&M's. It could be my palate has just changed over time though :/
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    @TX98Z28 this specific one is pushing 4 years and is pretty good. I have very little experience with oscuro stuff for comparison but I like it. The cold is plugging it up as I go along so I doubt I'll finish it
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Call, Good to hear your enjoying it. Man last one I smoked I had to relight multiple times, I seriously think La Gloria Cuban is cutting corners on them. I always ask when seeing someone smoking one to hear their thoughts on them.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    @TX98Z28 I really think it was trying to freeze solid on me. First inch was fine but it was 3 below so it's hardly optimal conditions. Flavor was good but it got so tight I couldn't get a good pull. And I was chattering teeth so bad I was about to give it another cut that way
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Ok 
    Now yer speaking my language
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter