Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't know you had an accident Brett, I hope there are no long term problems. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Edward. We were rear ended and the car was totaled and all of us were in the car and injured and affected. I have a few weeks of PT left and then we shall see if everything is wrapped up and we can start moving on the lawsuit we filed against the driver. Nice having wheels back that are our own though. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After not having a car for a month and a half after our nasty car accident and nearly being recovered from the accident we have replaced the car! Celebrating a new car and nearly being healed up had a Tat 10th anniversarry Belle Encre dated 12/17 from @LeftOvers which was fantastic! Thanks a ton Leftovers thinking of you!

Brett
    Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad you are all OK
    Great cigar, but coors?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    After not having a car for a month and a half after our nasty car accident and nearly being recovered from the accident we have replaced the car! Celebrating a new car and nearly being healed up had a Tat 10th anniversarry Belle Encre dated 12/17 from @LeftOvers which was fantastic! Thanks a ton Leftovers thinking of you!

Brett
    Great cigar, but coors?
    Lol I normally do something craft or an IPA, but every once in a while I get a hankering for cheap beer and I legit do enjoy Coora Banquet ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicky let me try out a couple S&R's before I pulled the trigger.  Thanks bro @Usaf06
    It's good, but you were right, not what I would have expected.
    I think I'll buy another box of bishop's blend instead.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:

Brett
    Great cigar, but coors?
    Lol I normally do something craft or an IPA, but every once in a while I get a hankering for cheap beer and I legit do enjoy Coora Banquet ;)
    Just giving you a hard time. When I get up to Rochester to visit family I enjoy a Genesee Cream Ale
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:

Brett
    Great cigar, but coors?
    Was just giving you a hard time.  When I get up to Rochester I enjoy a Genesee cream ale.
    just finished a kristoff corojo limitada,  Thank You to the BOTL that sent it.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @deadman How was that? ^^ 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @deadman How was that? ^^ 
    I always keep some in the cooler. Great smoke. Almost has 2 years on it, so mellowed out some. 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Le Bijou.

Just seen you were drinking a Green's, I personally only drink Green's due to my wheat allergy, best GF beer on the planet! Their Quest (Triple Blonde Ale) is my favorite then Endeavor (Dubbel Dark Ale) 7%. Quest being best bang for the buck at 8.5% and the taste is to die for.   
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28
    I just started going GF. I find when I consume gluten it causes sinus problems (not good for seegar enjoyment) especially from beer. So I’ve been trying different GF brews and ciders. This looked good until I poured it. I was not expecting it be unfiltered. It had some unsightly floaters. However, it was smoothest beer I had in a while. In fact I plan on picking some more up this weekend. Also, it paired well with that MF. Cheers.  :)
    @TX98Z28
    I just started going GF. I find when I consume gluten it causes sinus problems (not good for seegar enjoyment) especially from beer. So I’ve been trying different GF brews and ciders. This looked good until I poured it. I was not expecting it be unfiltered. It had some unsightly floaters. However, it was smoothest beer I had in a while. In fact I plan on picking some more up this weekend. Also, it paired well with that MF. Cheers.  :)
    I hear ya brother been 100% GF for 11 years! I'm severely allergic and breakout with blistering hives after consuming gluten. I've had sediment problems with the Endeavor but not the others, I don't drink the Amber Ale very often only 5% just not my favorite , all 3 cost the same like $7 a bottle, so I go with the others and buy cases at a time to same money. Here's all I drink including the ciders, I've had them all and these are my personal favorites, I buy cases of everything! Stuffs hard to get in always have to special order everything. Hope this helps you out some with finding good GF beverages!  B)

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28
     That’s awesome. There is a Total Wine and Spirits near me and I think they have most of those. I’ going to try your recommendations. Thanks.
    @Significant3, No problem man, figured I'd save you a lot of time and money and recommend what I've found thats worthy. That Crispin Honey Crisp is the bomb! 22oz bottles 6.5% is a clouded (unfiltered cider) smooth as hell, not sweet but not dry, just perfect with any cigar IMO!
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Nice looking cigar, tasty too.  Thanks, Craig.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )