Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Significant3 thanks Bryson it is delicious 

Glad you like it. It’s  An AJFernandez blend. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Forgot to mention, used the new Xikar Forte soft flame, excellent lighter, highly recommend so far.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Being rewarded with an awesome ash! Ash just broke into final 1/3. Notes have died down, dominant roasted nuts, sweet nougat still present with earth and slight pepper, the hint of citrus on the 2/3 is building up stronger  on the finish, just excellent!

How’s the Greens Triple? Haven’t tried that one yet.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Being rewarded with an awesome ash! Ash just broke into final 1/3. Notes have died down, dominant roasted nuts, sweet nougat still present with earth and slight pepper, the hint of citrus on the 2/3 is building up stronger  on the finish, just excellent!

How’s the Greens Triple? Haven’t tried that one yet.
    Very very good! My personal favorite from Greens. Packs a good punch at 8.5%. A sweeter beer than most, kinda hoppy, I’m not the best with beer tasting notes but a very very good beer. I drank the mostly the whole thing then lit up. That beer was over powering the cigar couldn’t taste much but hops at first, bottle of water to cleanse the palate changed that.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭