Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this is good, picked up just one of these at the lounge a few weeks back and celebrating today since I got a raise and stock options today during work. Great smoke though I suspect it will get richer and get even better with age. Pete did a great job with these for sure. 

{image}{image}

Brett

Congrats on the raise and options, Brett!

-Chris
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Man this is good, picked up just one of these at the lounge a few weeks back and celebrating today since I got a raise and stock options today during work. Great smoke though I suspect it will get richer and get even better with age. Pete did a great job with these for sure. 

{image}{image}

Brett

-Chris
    Thanks Chris, was some great and welcome news for sure today which helped offset how crazy and nasty it was due to being launch day for Apple. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yakster said:

{image}{image}

Brett

-Chris
    Thanks Chris, was some great and welcome news for sure today which helped offset how crazy and nasty it was due to being launch day for Apple. 
    Congrats on the good news and sympathy for launch day. My wife just ordered one and it's backordered for a few weeks. I still have never owned a phone so there's one that won't be bothering you.

edit: oh and I am smoking a Warped 1988 and contemplating my star, Achird.
    Achird--this is my star, selected about 20 years ago. Either of you have a star that you feel attached to?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I favor the seven sisters, but I've been hanging out with Mars and the Moon for weeks.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

{image}{image}

Brett

-Chris
    Congrats on the good news and sympathy for launch day. My wife just ordered one and it's backordered for a few weeks. I still have never owned a phone so there's one that won't be bothering you.

edit: oh and I am smoking a Warped 1988 and contemplating my star, Achird.
    Achird--this is my star, selected about 20 years ago. Either of you have a star that you feel attached to?

I don’t know the names enough to say if I favor one over another, there are a few constellations I always look for but that’s about it. Definitely something I want to learn more about. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."