Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Dogma wasnt too bad, draw was wide open,  Almost no spice, A lot of leather flavors and maybe some burnt nuts.   It ran down one side consistently the entire burn.  But I suspect that was a product of it being Box pressed, All in All it was a decent smoke.
     I think a smaller size might actually taste better in this case, I will have to look into that.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Dogma wasnt too bad, draw was wide open,  Almost no spice, A lot of leather flavors and maybe some burnt nuts.   It ran down one side consistently the entire burn.  But I suspect that was a product of it being Box pressed, All in All it was a decent smoke.
     I think a smaller size might actually taste better in this case, I will have to look into that.
    Sounds like overall it was pretty decent. I think I remember that you just recently got them so some time and rest may help them as well honestly. That said Dogma is a special one size release so there are no other sizes for that one. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Fuma Em Corda          11/18

Stub'd @Stubble ;Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Hard to tell from the pic @Significant3 but that looks like an original. Very nice, I gave my last one away to Luke @Captain_Call during his last visit since he hadn’t had one before. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Sounds like overall it was pretty decent. I think I remember that you just recently got them so some time and rest may help them as well honestly. That said Dogma is a special one size release so there are no other sizes for that one. 
    My B&M sells them 10 cigars for 12.95
    I thought it was a mistake, but yesterday I saw another 10 pack for 12.95.
    Not bad for 1.29 a cigar.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    My B&M sells them 10 cigars for 12.95
    I thought it was a mistake, but yesterday I saw another 10 pack for 12.95
    Damn wish I lived near you so I could grab one lol, that’s a ridiculous deal!
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to tell from the pic @Significant3 but that looks like an original. Very nice, I gave my last one away to Luke @Captain_Call during his last visit since he hadn’t had one before. 
    Not sure if it’s original but according to the shop I got it from it’s about 4 years old.