Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Willy_MN said:
    E.P. Carrillo courtesy of @84CJ7. There’s something different in this one that I can’t put my finger on. Whatever it is I like it...very unique flavors!

Thanks Mark!

Edit: May sound weird, but the retrohale reminds me of when I’m using cherry wood in my smoker.
    That has been a favorite from my friends.  Most of them say that is the only cigar they have smoked down to the nub.  All of the ones I sent you are from one of @Bigshizza sampler sale.  He really deserves the credit the selection.
  • Options
    HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Willy_MN said:
    E.P. Carrillo courtesy of @84CJ7. There’s something different in this one that I can’t put my finger on. Whatever it is I like it...very unique flavors!

Thanks Mark!

Edit: May sound weird, but the retrohale reminds me of when I’m using cherry wood in my smoker.
    That has been a favorite from my friends.  Most of them say that is the only cigar they have smoked down to the nub.  All of the ones I sent you are from one of @Bigshizza sampler sale.  He really deserves the credit the selection.
    Oooh, I have one of those from AvengeThis I believe.  Might have to get to that one next.

@Realmprotector make sure you stop by the new member introductions page and read some of the super helpful stickies and forum rules.  If you want to really get into the site/group check out the newbie trading thread as well to get yourself on the good trader list.  Welcome!  
    Hey everyone I’m MikeB new guy to the forums! I enjoy mild to medium body cigars.Tonight I’m smoking a Montecristo white series and drinking a Tumwater porter
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDR A Crop claro robusto. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Harrison @TX98Z28
    These are very under rated.  Tasty bro thanks again.

Jeff glad you’re enjoying it, think that one has a couple years on it. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it, brother.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    NorCalR1 said:

H Upmann from @deadman
    Very tasty & perfect size while walking the dog
    Glad you enjoyed it, half corona is a good size when you’re tight on time.
  • Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love these 
  • Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time trying this one and as much as I like it, it falls short of other My Fathers I’ve had. You guys have a favorite from MF that I need to know about?
    Personally mine is the Le Bijou 1922. 
    At this point I’d say mine is a toss up between the Le Bijou and La Dueña. Not to say this disappoints at all. I didn’t know they made this in a maduro as well and I think that may be more my speed