Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    And yes, after about three thousand cigars I still don't know how to cut one. That's only because I'm an idiot...
    At least you keep trying. I finally gave up and went back to my trusty punch because I got flat-assed tired of tobacco bits in my mouth. 

Maybe a punch would work better for you, too......  😏
    I’ve found a deep V-cut is kinda the best or both worlds. Cuts deep and gives a great draw but it leaves a lot of the cap intact and I don’t get any tobacco bits like with using a punch. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Lancero Tuesday got here early. 

Really nice choice Peter and not one I see often either. I suspect that with have some strong Vitamin N influence to it but should be really smooth and flavorful. Enjoy my friend and hope you are well, prayers. 🙏
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Lancero Tuesday got here early. 

You must have been reading my afternoon post!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cigar!
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the price very good!

Rhamlin said:
    A cigar!
    Hands down those are my favorite 😆
    Tasty!

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got power back after the storm, good to see you folks.
    Buena Vista Editión Limitada 2008 robusto, pleasant and relaxing after a couple of days of sawing, yardwork, and the racket and stink of generators.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came out to the curb to find a flat on my truck. The untrained I would call this a bad thing, however it gave me the perfect opportunity to smoke a hand-rolled Connecticut from a friend of mine. Good day!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few Punch I like... (not that anyone cares what I do or don't like)... 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis