Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Heard good things so I thought I give'em a try. Any opinions from those that tried them?

Solid smoke.  I never look to smoke one, but when I come across one in the humi, I always smoke it.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard good things so I thought I give'em a try. Any opinions from those that tried them?

Solid smoke.  I never look to smoke one, but when I come across one in the humi, I smoke it.
    I think there's 3 versions of this, the Connecticut, Natural, and Maduro.  But the chumps don't have any banding to tell you which is which.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like them a lot. Their distribution center/store is not far from me.  Nick Jr. Is often there and likes to show off his store and new releases. Put a few back and let them sleep for a year. They get better with age.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ face melter!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.