Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    @ShawnOL  I can’t take credit for that one!  Enjoy it though 😀

Well, damn.  I gotta save the stickers until after I smoke the cigar.  Sorry to whoever gave it to me.
    Was part of the your lottery winnings I sent. Glad you enjoyed it! 

Bingo!  Thanks for the clarification, I hate when I forget who gave me what.
    Thank you @cigarexplorer.  It was a very rich smoke and I did enjoy it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the old noobbox:

I can't figure out what that object is in the background just to the right of the cigar band. I'm thinking it's either a dried out husk of a grapefruit that has been soaked in pig fat and then slowly melted with a blow torch, or it's a p0rn star's used condom, turned inside out and vacuumed with a dental hygienists suction device.  Am I close?

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, it is a half-burned-out beeswax candle. I use it to lubricate the back edge of jeweler's saw blades (50-70 teeth per inch; they're very thin and break if you breathe on them the wrong way so lube is important).
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, it is a half-burned-out beeswax candle. I use it to lubricate the back edge of jeweler's saw blades (50-70 teeth per inch; they're very thin and break if you breathe on them the wrong way so lube is important).

I went looking for beeswax for a Catlinite (pipestone) pipe. Tried to get in touch with local beekeepers, etc, but finally found out that beeswax is used in sewing on thread and picked up a puck at the local sewing store.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDog said:

That’s a great smoke! I picked one up in hopes that I could take it for a victory smoke if LSU beat Bama and boy was it worth It! 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golden knights host the sharks tonight at T-Mobile arena. This makes me feel like an alpha dog, because we own San Jose. Or, as Maury povich might say,

So I guess I'll smoke an alpha dog

Put a 5r on the game?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Of course if I lose, you'll have to send me your new address @NorCalR1 so either way, I WIN!!

Anyone need nachos?
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Of course if I lose, you'll have to send me your new address @NorCalR1 so either way, I WIN!!

Anyone need nachos?
    Or I could defer my winnings to another BOTL  😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    That's not how it works...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking one while watching the game... I figured it was appropriate to smoke one from another sharks fan. Despite your allegiance, you are alright with me Chris @Yakster... This is a fine smoke!

Glad you enjoyed it, Brother.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:

That’s a great smoke! I picked one up in hopes that I could take it for a victory smoke if LSU beat Bama and boy was it worth It! 
    ....J Burrow from right done the road, Athens Ohio.
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DapperDanMan you an LSU fan?
  • Options
    Addy up @NorCalR1....

Mwahahahahahahahaha
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to me GTO

What did you think of the GTO?  I met the owner Dr. Oscar ? In Alabama of all places.  I find them mild with a nice taste. Would rate them above their cost
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5