Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    JGruvey said:
    These are just awesome thank you again @VegasFrank for the recommendation and @TheCigarChick for the deal so I could stock up on more!

Enjoy! Glad I could be of service by bugging @timb to do a specific DCD  lol
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Sa-weeeeeeeeeet vote up, +1, awesome, like.  I've got something for you too.... @Guitarded

I love that you guys listen, @TheCigarChick, and I'm definitely not going to ask for a 601 tripleheader in the near future :love:
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stepped out after dinner and KP to finish my afternoon cigar and watched a pack of coyotes, squealing and snarling, run across the yard.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Ahhh, yellow cello is a wonderful thing 
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed it Tom!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Yep! Check out the whatcha smoking this afternoon thread.  Best damn lancero I've ever smoked in my life
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Check out the whatcha smoking this afternoon thread.  Best damn lancero I've ever smoked in my life
    Bold statement. I’m going to have to check out that southern draw, if you say it’s the best lancero you have ever smoked. 
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Bold statement. I’m going to have to check out that southern draw, if you say it’s the best lancero you have ever smoked. 
    Dont trust him, he likes Rocky patel
    Blah blah.  Some people don't like a cigar because of what's printed on the band.  Poor souls....
     :p 
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Dont trust him, he likes Rocky patel
    Blah blah.  Some people don't like a cigar because of what's printed on the band.  Poor souls....
     :p 
    I wish I still had some gran habano 2002's left. I'm not sure you've ever disliked a cigar, but this would have changed that. In a way I'm jealous lol. 
  • Options
    I've had it ^.  Don't love it.  This too, if you recall:

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/comment/1122227#Comment_1122227

But there have been very few premium hand rolled unflavored long filled cigars that I don't find acceptable.  Sure, there are some like the la palina taa 2016 that don't fit my preferences, but I think that 9 out of 10 here....Nick excluded.... would buy boxes of those ALRs if they didn't have bands on them. 
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hmm, now that sounds good.

Now, where did I put them?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it ^.  Don't love it.  This too, if you recall:

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/comment/1122227#Comment_1122227

But there have been very few premium hand rolled unflavored long filled cigars that I don't find acceptable.  Sure, there are some like the la palina taa 2016 that don't fit my preferences, but I think that 9 out of 10 here....Nick excluded.... would buy boxes of those ALRs if they didn't have bands on them. 
    I wonder. I've had a few terrible RP's (as well as a few good ones) when I first started smoking cigars, so I've basically given up on them all because there's so much great stuff out there to pick instead. I love the concept of blindmanspuff dot com, where they review cigars without knowing what they are. I've always thought a pass like that would be fun, or maybe just a trade, where you take the band off and put on another plain paper band with a number written down so you can tell the person what it is after they smoke it. 

That does sound interesting.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.