Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are really good.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

On sale in small batches if you catch my drift. I think they're 19% off today

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Short churchill

The best size for those.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy Chris! Good beer too!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice smoke curl in that picture ^^

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

It's a question mark Because I knew nothing about this cigar. It was really an enjoyable smoke. Started off a little melow but built strength throughout and finished med strength med plus body.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.