Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you liked them brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

I clicked like on that one because I actually liked the one I smoked. Not terrible, but I couldn't retrohale as much as normal because it was very harsh on the back of my throat.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Hmmmm disagree. Not a famous exclusive?

I disagree ^. I smoked a padron millennium and a partagas 150 Don Ramon last night.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back, @KenpoKnight Chris, those Reggae are good, and can be found at a good price for a bit now, but only 5 boxes left.

https://www.cigar.com/p/espinosa-reggae-toro-box-of-20-cigars/2028118/#p-2008347

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Chris! @Yakster wow that is a good price!

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I clicked like on that one because I actually liked the one I smoked. Not terrible, but I couldn't retrohale as much as normal because it was very harsh on the back of my throat.

Agreed, not terrible, and definitely not even once a week cigar.