Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad, but also not worth the $20 🤷‍♂️

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

They used to be more attainable... but they still have a special place in my heart...

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:
    Not bad, but also not worth the $20 🤷‍♂️

I haven't found many cigars that are worth 20 bucks but that's a nice one there. Try the maduro Toro that is 15....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Really disappointed in this ‘My Father’ cigar. It’s part of the Smoke Inn Club for June. Of the dozens of sticks I’ve smoked since jumping into this lifestyle, it’s by far the worst burn and flaking ash. Flavor is totally non-existent. Most negative cigar experience I’ve had thus far. Probably my first and last My Father- too many other great options out there. Maybe I just got a dud?

Post edited by hoghunter on
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    Really disappointed in this ‘My Father’ cigar. It’s part of the Smoke Inn Club for June. Of the dozens of sticks I’ve smoked since jumping into this lifestyle, it’s by far the worst burn and flaking ash. Flavor is totally non-existent. Most negative cigar experience I’ve had thus far. Probably my first and last My Father- too many other great options out there. Maybe I just got a dud?

Overhumidified

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Good idea.

The wickerman

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Serie D no 4
    Tony’s favorite cigar behind all Cameroons.
    Paid some visits and just may have lucked into an Engineering job and the possibility of a design job in Texas.

That's great news, Nick!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )