Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

....HoLA atchA FrankY....

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    Didn't snap a pick, but I enjoyed a Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully tonight. Much more excited for tomorrow: finally getting around to trying a Cuban! This is what's on deck for my beach vacation...I have a feeling it's going to be great!

...RoCK dat CasBaH.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Couldn't wait any longer. Thanks for putting this one together @deadman

I almost broke down last night, then remembered we were heading out to look for the wife's new car.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:
    Hired a landscaping service today for the first time in my 40 years on this earth. I have arrived. Celebratory Padron.

Who wants to trade a riding mower for cigars? 😁

I have hired on a few times, when out of town or sick. But they want 60 bucks to do my lawn. At 61 I'm getting tired of it, but I like buying cigars and guns, so for now I will keep chasing the lawn mower around the yard

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

@Derek said:
    Hired a landscaping service today for the first time in my 40 years on this earth. I have arrived. Celebratory Padron.

Who wants to trade a riding mower for cigars? 😁

I have hired on a few times, when out of town or sick. But they want 60 bucks to do my lawn. At 61 I'm getting tired of it, but I like buying cigars and guns, so for now I will keep chasing the lawn mower around the yard

I hear ya. I've got to chase a 5 and 7 year old and my wife had shoulder surgery last week. I gotta outsource something!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've got a few years yet, but it's good to have kids and a wife that will mow the lawn.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Yakster said:
    You've got a few years yet, but it's good to have kids and a wife that will mow the lawn.

Can't wait. Wife has offered but I'm a bit OCD and she would end up pretty frustrated with me.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know what you mean, I have having to reload the dishwasher, but I'm not OCD about the yard.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@deadman said:
    Stopped raining so I lit up, now it’s raining again. Just going to sit in the truck and enjoy this.

Got pelted in Mooresville. Trying to drain my pool but the weather had another idea.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@deadman said:
    Stopped raining so I lit up, now it’s raining again. Just going to sit in the truck and enjoy this.

Got pelted in Mooresville. Trying to drain my pool but the weather had another idea.

Yeah it was bad East of Charlotte too.