Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:

While watching The Walking Dead.

The Las Vegas Raiders?

Las Vegas has a team?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:

The Las Vegas Raiders?

Las Vegas has a team?

Baseball right?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:

The Las Vegas Raiders?

Las Vegas has a team?

Sorta...it's the raiders....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    I'm always a little nervous when I pick a cigar from my local brick and mortar's clearance section, but they have yet to disappoint. Really enjoying this stick, might have to go back and see if they still have some

Those are box worthy, way under rated cigar, one of the sweetest Cameroon's I've smoked.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    First 2 draws are really nice @NorCalR1

Will let you know how the rest goes

Pretty nice smoke. Honduran kick at the beginning, then turned very creamy. Changed again in final third to a different flavors I've never had before. Couple of touch-ups in the middle. Med-short finish. Overall, buy a fiver on sale.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @VegasFrank aka Birthday Frank 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....