Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Lotsa plume on that sucka ↑

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

damn! that looks great!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch said:
    Southern Draw
    Thanks @Vision

NP!

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Awesome stick from @Patrickbrick thanks buddy!

jealous!!!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Getting everything ready for the foot plus tonight and last dry walk for the pup.

You sir are brave.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you Taylor @TheKraken...perfect for padron Wednesday!

Hope you enjoy that and all of your sunshine

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow awesome! Looks like it's burning well.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@hoghunter said:
    The other day I posted asking for recommendations on stronger cigars. My local B&M only had the Punch Diablo (I’ll pick up some other brands at Corona Cigar tomorrow in Orlando). I’m only a few puffs in and boy o boy. This Diablo has got some spice!

How did you like it? That first inch or two is definitely "in your face" but it smooths out nicely after that. I really like how the blend transitions and has three distinct changes that all work in concert. I'd be interested to get your take on it. I'm smoking one right now in fact. I love the blend entirely but my favorite spot is about halfway when the second transition moves to the third and the third. So good. That spot and beyond is cigar nirvana for me.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

Trick or Treat?