Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

That Personal Reserve is probably my favorite cigar. Enjoy!

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I plan on smoking 50 bucks worth of cigars tonight too, but it'll be a 5 pack 😜

...F-U-K'N FrankY....Haha

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not even halfway to a Siglo II @Usaf06

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@RobbyCruz said:
    I shoved my hand in my humidor and pulled out everyone's favorite cigar brand.

Is this a the sign of an omen?

Your fault for having it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:

How was it?

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:

How many fingers do you still have?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@Usaf06 said:
    Whats 1 more.

I know what it's not...

$50 combined @hoghunter 😆

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Whats 1 more.

I know what it's not...

$50 combined @hoghunter 😆

@VegasFrank from this point forward I’m only going to post pics of Factory Smokes & Swisher Sweets. All this abuse is starting to hurt my sensitive feelings 😂

@VegasFrank said:
    Hahaha we love you @hoghunter. Keep smoking the good ****. @Guitarded has the bin sticks covered already.

I'll go with mid range....

@VegasFrank LOL- that Roma is a darn good stick. Just ordered a Roma sampler today. I know I’m new here but really enjoy the banter and sharing! Great group of folks.

@hoghunter said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Hahaha we love you @hoghunter. Keep smoking the good ****. @Guitarded has the bin sticks covered already.

I'll go with mid range....

@VegasFrank LOL- that Roma is a darn good stick. Just ordered a Roma sampler today. I know I’m new here but really enjoy the banter and sharing! Great group of folks.

...PssT Hoggie, careful hang'N wiff FranKy.....just say'N...he smokes Cigars.

@VegasFrank said:
    Last one of the day doggie....

....Damn yo shine'N NegrO......