Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@raidermike said:

You know what we're all thinking with that wrist injury....

Yeah. I didn't think I was gonna get outta that one!

Things are about to get interesting...

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Excellent Foundation cigar from @Cam_91 as I watch the knights. Thanks Cam!

In fact, This cigar has something in common with Cam himself. Care to take a guess?

The answer to the trivia question is that neither is a wise man.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ Abuse!!

@IndustMech said:
    Don't know what it is, but it has a yellow foot band and it's from @peter4jc

Yellow rose, crowned heads

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@IndustMech said:
    Don't know what it is, but it has a yellow foot band and it's from @peter4jc

Yellow rose, crowned heads

Thanks Frank. Picture didn't upload...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Early contender ^