Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Gold fever ^. Someone needs a sticker

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Cam_91 May I ask what cigar that is? I’ve seen a few being posted but can never make out what exactly it is. Thanks !

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

@Cam_91 said:

@Cam_91 May I ask what cigar that is? I’ve seen a few being posted but can never make out what exactly it is. Thanks !

Tatuaje LLE Capa Especial. It was pretty good for being a skinny lil thing. Although, I do favor larger cigars

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Thank you Chris @Yakster for this very good cigar.

Enjoy, brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@hoghunter said:

@Cam_91 said:

Tatuaje LLE Capa Especial. It was pretty good for being a skinny lil thing. Although, I do favor larger cigars

So you’re saying send 6x60s or larger?!

😳 Nooo, 50-56 is what I was referring to. Save that girth for @VegasFrank

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@hoghunter said:

@Cam_91 said:

So you’re saying send 6x60s or larger?!

😉 Yes! And I’m running low on 7x70s as well. But please don’t tell @VegasFrank

FIFY

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Don't bring me into your 🐴 díck discussions, @Cam_91 😆

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.