• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:

Lmk your thoughts

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this Mystery 2020 in honor of the mystery that is the disappearance of @raidermike from the vherf....

@raidermike is picking out cigars for @VegasFrank....

No sir, don't do that. Series ain't over yet...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ Not conceding, just preparing.... It's the Boy Scout in me; what can I say... Haha

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:
    Smoking a gurkha

Another Dominican dog rocket

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@RobbyCruz said:
    Smoking a gurkha

Another Dominican dog rocket

New cigar term? DDR

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    How is everyone toKNIGHT?

The bar made me put my cigar out. I clipped it and kept it in my truck instead. I figured I'd relight it as sort of a KNIGHTcap...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.