Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Wassup Frankie @VegasFrank

Noice!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Me too

That’s the 60? To quote the wise @deadmanTDD

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Me too

That’s the 60? To quote the wise @deadmanTDD

Yeah, it's the adult size version....

And the kids size is the right size on this blend

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Is this the flying pig? I can't figure out were the eff I threw cello

Also forgot to mention thxs @Bigshizza

@rsherman24 said:

J-dub Wednesday

Nice unicorn