Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

In true ISOM fashion, plugged like a MF’er. Finally got it burning past the offending twigs- and now delicious.

Never really had a plugged issue out of those. One of my favorite CCs

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:
    This is why I waited so long. Over 40 minutes in. Spoilers: this is my fave

I rated that one my worst

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should have mentioned above, thank you @Stubble for that wonderful stick!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Nice Cigar, ...... Hi Ya FranKy.....

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

Nice Cigar, ...... Hi Ya FranKy.....

....and pluG that into a surge protector FranKy, Sheesh.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

First cigar in 2 weeks. After being away so long these things stink.

After taking a few days off I was getting tons of citrus off of all of my cigars, even when there was no citrus there. Getting anything strange now that you're palate has rested?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see you back in the saddle Nick. Did the 'vid affect your sense of smell?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

You have a lot of dead cells in your mucus membranes, maybe a good flush with a neti pot would help clear them out.

Edit, use sterile saline, you don't want brain eating amoebas that Florida is famous for.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    You have a lot of dead cells in your mucus membranes, maybe a good flush with a neti pot would help clear them out.

Edit, use sterile saline, you don't want brain eating amoebas that Florida is famous for.

They wouldn't eat much Edward

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

That pool light is looking good. And is that a SpongeBob slide?

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

That pool light is looking good. And is that a SpongeBob slide?

Not Sponge Bob but it will now be known as such.