Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

NVM

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    NVM

I forgot the picture lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pichardo 💪

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also you are welcome !

@ShawnOL said:

Marshmallow and Hot Cocoa from @Vision. I don't have a great palate so I didn't pick up a lot of the tasting notes mentioned in the reviews of this cigar. I found it to be very creamy and mild, a little less than a medium. I could imagine a little taste of cocoa but that might have been because I was expecting it. It's priced about what I expected it to be. All in all, I would smoke it again. Thanks for letting me try it, Peter.

Smoke the other one as your first of the day.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Marshmallow and Hot Cocoa from @Vision. I don't have a great palate so I didn't pick up a lot of the tasting notes mentioned in the reviews of this cigar. I found it to be very creamy and mild, a little less than a medium. I could imagine a little taste of cocoa but that might have been because I was expecting it. It's priced about what I expected it to be. All in all, I would smoke it again. Thanks for letting me try it, Peter.

Thank you on your thoughts. I’ll be sure to smoke one ASAP

• DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Ave Maria cigars have been solid AJ sticks with good construction in my experience. Which one is that?

Barbarossa

edited December 2021

@Derek said:

@Yakster said:
    Ave Maria cigars have been solid AJ sticks with good construction in my experience. Which one is that?

Barbarossa

Very thin wrapper on those. Easily nicked, which will cause an outright blowup. Keep the band on as long as possible and gently slide them down as you smoke it down. The band will help keep fingernail nicks and cuts to a minimum and keep that delicate wrapper together.

Oh, and hi Owen!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Derek said:

@Yakster said:

Barbarossa

Very thin wrapper on those. Easily nicked, which will cause an outright blowup. Keep the band on as long as possible and gently slide them down as you smoke it down. The band will help keep fingernail nicks and cuts to a minimum and keep that delicate wrapper together.

Frank knows AJ, so what he said. I don't think I've had the Barbarossa.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )