Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Best whiskey I've ever had. This is incredible.

Thanks for the recommendation, ordered a bottle for my wife; I don't drink so have difficulty choosing what to buy her for a gift (she would just buy Seagrams).

You actually found a bottle?

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did it was $$$ with shipping, lol.
    https://www.blackwellswines.com

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually view the forum on my phone and so I'm not usually privy to full forum features like signatures. To @MrPossum, may I suggest turning that ass 180 degrees? Tastes better, especially on the retro...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I usually view the forum on my phone and so I'm not usually privy to full forum features like signatures. To @MrPossum, may I suggest turning that ass 180 degrees? Tastes better, especially on the retro...

Gotta admit, I only get on forums from my phone and had no clue I even have a signature, I must’ve set it when I was drinking

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I did it was $$$ with shipping, lol.
    https://www.blackwellswines.com

Thats what I paid for the bottle too so thats not bad. I'm sure shipping was pricey.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter