Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@VegasFrank said:

A real man's thoughts?

Fuçking awesome. Buy some.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

..."HoLLywwod SwiNg'N"...

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

How do you decide which letters get capitalized and which don't? Or does it just happen organically, as you type?

Jeff Beck... "Little Wing"....

@TRayB said:

@TruDog said:

How do you decide which letters get capitalized and which don't? Or does it just happen organically, as you type?

....BeLch,....anyone ask? **** You... Lay down and Lick my Nuts.

....Pour'N...

@TruDog said:
    Jeff Beck... "Little Wing"....

...6-12-2011 in Philly is my Favorite....

......a couple of us was there yo.

OKay ....back to Cigars

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@TRayB said:

@TruDog said:

Hey @TRayB Don't mind this dumdum. He's just a pUnK ãSs BITçh who ate paint chips as a kid. He's mad because he's the only dog on the planet who can't click his nuts, and nobody else wants to.

Hey doggie, why don't you leave the new guy alone fetch me sumptin like a good little mut?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TRayB said:

@TruDog said:

Hey @TRayB Don't mind this dumdum. He's just a pUnK ãSs BITçh who ate paint chips as a kid. He's mad because he's the only dog on the planet who can't click his nuts, and nobody else wants to.

Hey doggie, why don't you leave the new guy alone fetch me sumptin like a good little mut?

Oh, I don't mind him, although he seems to be easily upset. It's just that his writing is difficult to read, and even more difficult to understand. It is like a caricature of a white guy trying to be ghetto, played to an extreme that would make Tony Montana jealous.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TRayB said:

@TruDog said:

Oh, I don't mind him, although he seems to be easily upset. It's just that his writing is difficult to read, and even more difficult to understand. It is like a caricature of a white guy trying to be ghetto, played to an extreme that would make Tony Montana jealous.

You may have already cracked the code lol

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're going to put your palate out with that thing.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Tatuaje Capa Especial from @rsherman24 for Taturday, TYVM Sherm.

I was feeling the peppery burn sensation on the last have of that fine cigar.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )