Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

For the price, I was disappointed. The cap cracked while punching it, the draw was too loose, and it only burned for 45-50 minutes (6" Toro). :(

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@TRayB said:

For the price, I was disappointed. The cap cracked while punching it, the draw was too loose, and it only burned for 45-50 minutes (6" Toro). :(

My first padron experience to a tee. They get better....keep at it. Sounds like you got a dry one.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@TRayB said:

My first padron experience to a tee. They get better....keep at it. Sounds like you got a dry one.

Yeah, I think so. It was at a local cigar lounge, and the box of 10 was full, so possibly it was just placed in the humidor. The taste was great, though.

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

@Rdp77 said:
    This one courtesy of @11thGenSoutherner. Thanks Jeremy.

I hope you enjoy it