Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    SampsonSampson Posts: 94 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank hope you enjoy that cigar. Great getting the chance to meet up with you

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Old and crusty

I dont know why they stopped making those.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    We passed the cigars out quickly at the Muletown herf, so I apologize for not remembering who gave me this, but I have been looking forward to it.

@Rdp77 , I saw that you included one of these in a pass down in TP&B, so I'm guessing that you're the one who gave it to me at the herf. It was great! Perfect burn right down to the 3/8 inch nub. Very nice cigar.

So, why am I bringing this up? Partly to say thanks, and partly because I don't know what it is. I know I've seen them, and I've been thinking that sooner or later it will come to me, but it isn't. So, rather than being the stubborn husband that keeps driving around hoping he'll figure out where he is going, I'm going to stop and ask directions.

What is it?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tiger Lily, most likely

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat , Charlie is correct. That is a Black Label Tiger Lily. They were in Black Labels black box yearly release a few years ago and have been event only cigars. They’ve recently became a more regular production with bands added.
    I m glad you enjoyed it.

• Options
    TXCigar12TXCigar12 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭

After yardwork.