Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NewbfromNEO said:

Excellent smoke for a late night project. Smoked great! Thanks @VegasFrank

Glad you liked it!!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    I do believe my favorite mouse sent me this. Thanks Edward, @silvermouse

Do you have a least favorite mouse or even one that you are ambivalent towards?

• Options

@11thGenSoutherner said:

@Usaf06 said:
    I do believe my favorite mouse sent me this. Thanks Edward, @silvermouse

Do you have a least favorite mouse or even one that you are ambivalent towards?

Steamboat Willie

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    From the Ian pass....maybe from @Yakster I think? Thanks Chris, I'm enjoying this one.

I had to check, I put in the red label OG Bishops Blend, looks like it was Wade @CommanderDuke1_ who put in a Bishops Blend Novemiales. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it and safe travels.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:
    From the Ian pass....maybe from @Yakster I think? Thanks Chris, I'm enjoying this one.

I had to check, I put in the red label OG Bishops Blend, looks like it was Wade @CommanderDuke1_ who put in a Bishops Blend Novemiales. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it and safe travels.

It was immensely enjoyable. Thank you Wade!

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:

It was immensely enjoyable. Thank you Wade!

Glad you liked it!!!!

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Buddy gave me this to try…first and last time…second dog rocket of 2024…🤢🤮

Oh no! I am super curious about this one. What didn't you like? I didn't have a chance to have a cigar today but intended on one tomorrow.
    Edit: Particularly this one.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Buddy gave me this to try…first and last time…second dog rocket of 2024…🤢🤮

Oh no! I am super curious about this one. What didn't you like? I didn't have a chance to have a cigar today but intended on one tomorrow.

First third was kinda ok. Half way and final third not so much. Had to relight at least a dozen times. Flavor was bland…not a lot going on here. Smoked it with water so no outside flavor influences. IMHO just not my type of cigar. Had to try it one time. Not the worst cigar, just not for my palette.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bummer you had a bad experience. That many relights would definitely suck.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

That one benefits from retrohaling which gives you the Wasabi experience.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )