Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell ya what AJ, I'm sick of this shít

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Tell ya what AJ, I'm sick of this shít

That’s unfortunate, especially when you’re enjoying it! When I think of QC, I think of AJ’s house. Most consistent cigars I smoke of any cigar house. I hope that doesn’t change.

Come to think of it, the only way around this would be a roll test to ensure free movement. Rollers that are a bit careless with the gum will make it past sorting and general QC inspection. Then again, I’m usually irritated every time I smoke a Cromagnon Auqintain; dam wedding rings for what? 😠

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree @CAcigarguy007. I find this a lot with AJ stuff. Almost as much as I do with Fuente. I'm always careful with these. Try to squeeze the wrapper in the band to try to separate them a little bit. Still happens. More on these cameroons than most. Don't know if that's a function of the touchy Cameroon wrapper what.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Agree @CAcigarguy007. I find this a lot with AJ stuff. Almost as much as I do with Fuente. I'm always careful with these. Try to squeeze the wrapper in the band to try to separate them a little bit. Still happens. More on these cameroons than most. Don't know if that's a function of the touchy Cameroon wrapper what.

I had a New World Cameroon last night, and the secondary band took a large piece of the wrapper with it. The main band came off just fine though.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11

Cameroon is one of the most fragile wrappers. Smoking the ash close to the band can help melt the glue as can hitting the band with some heat from a soft flame, cutting off the band can also help. Thanks for the idea of a good band cutter, @peter4jc!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )