• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@rsherman24 said:
    Fall is here

No, no it's not.

You can get your pumpkin spice lattes and beers Bardis

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Viaje Collectors Edition, about 4.5x 56, from, I think, Ernest, @EgoBoundary Thanks, it was very good. I couldn't find it on line, What is it?

Hmmmm…. Still have the band?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, Viaje band was white with black print, typical Viaje Exclusivo badge. Secondary band was black with white lettering "Collectors Edition".

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    No, Viaje band was white with black print, typical Viaje Exclusivo badge. Secondary band was black with white lettering "Collectors Edition".

It probably was an Exclusivo. They did them with the collectors badges too. Sometimes it was because of vitola and sometimes a different wrapper.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Viaje Collectors Edition, about 4.5x 56, from, I think, Ernest, @EgoBoundary Thanks, it was very good. I couldn't find it on line, What is it?

2018 Short Perfecto, 5x56, maybe?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@silvermouse said:

2018 Short Perfecto, 5x56, maybe?

Yes, like that but just a thin strip without Viaje on the secondary band placed directly below the primary band rather than on the foot.