Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin! Dang head cold is driving me crazy!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    CAO Lx2 Lancero
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The last of my first Ccom order, a CAO Brazilia Gol with about 4 months on it now (crazy long for me since it is from the group of CAO's that got me really started with cigars, i had kept it saying id wait for something important before i smoked it, and I found out this past afternoon that I was accepted into the Disney College Program for the Fall 2012 program working attractions!)
  • Options
    The last of my first Ccom order, a CAO Brazilia Gol with about 4 months on it now (crazy long for me since it is from the group of CAO's that got me really started with cigars and got my coolidor started!, i had kept it saying id wait for something important before i smoked it, and I found out this past afternoon that I was accepted into the Disney College Program for the Fall 2012 program working attractions!)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    The last of my first Ccom order, a CAO Brazilia Gol with about 4 months on it now (crazy long for me since it is from the group of CAO's that got me really started with cigars and got my coolidor started!, i had kept it saying id wait for something important before i smoked it, and I found out this past afternoon that I was accepted into the Disney College Program for the Fall 2012 program working attractions!)
    Congrats and great cigar...

Having a Padilla Miami tonight
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    taythegibs:
    Congrats and great cigar...

Having a Padilla Miami tonight
    thanks, but the durn thing just ashed itself on my keyboard.... haha, at least im in a good mood!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    Congrats on getting in.. I'll probably be down in Aug or Sept .
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some ferals showed up today online but i passed this time, already sold out after i thought about a couple more,lol, anyway a feral tonight, why the hell not,lol
  • Options
    pictures to follow ,lol
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    some ferals showed up today online but i passed this time, already sold out after i thought about a couple more,lol, anyway a feral tonight, why the hell not,lol
    Jimmy you know I still hate you.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    didnt i send you one? lol, or maybe the sharks ate it ? lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    didnt i send you one? lol, or maybe the sharks ate it ? lmao
    the pig is playing with the rats and the sharks. Im waiting to create a zoo before I burn them all at once.
  • Options
    Emilio AF1. Very solid stick...Thanks to Robby for sending it to me
  • Options
    cancel, piggy till friday or sat. night so i can make isaac mad again,lol, going with a montesino maduro toro tonight, for real thats the one tonight!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    San Lotano Habano Lancero It was awesome!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    cancel, piggy till friday or sat. night so i can make isaac mad again,lol, going with a montesino maduro toro tonight, for real thats the one tonight!
    ass hole
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Two today.. Man O war Ruination, and an Undercrown.. Both, well, you know already.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    ass hole
    LOL, YUMMY image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    I got a couple of those ferals that showed up.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    D 7 Enough said.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    RBeckom:
    D 7 Enough said.
    Bingo?
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Morro Castle robusto tonight
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    LFD DL 600 sumatra
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Went with an Oliva Serie V Double Robusto tonight. Definitely gotta get me some more V's because they're great cigars.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Indulged in a MF LB 1922 Petite Robusto last night. Not as spicy as I remember the other vitola but still beautiful none the less.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a CAO Cx2 and then followed up with a Nica Libre and finshed the night off with a JdN Dark Corojo.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Don Carlos. Thanks, Greg. This is an awesome cigar.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Smoking a shark since Isaac called me a ***
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Smoking a shark since Isaac called me a ***
    wasnt it *******, LMAO