Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My father limited edition 2011. I am not enjoying the harshness, still need some aging. However, the 2010 realease was better. I may switch into a Robina's Unicos.......
  • Four Kicks from RCY. It's one of the best smokes I've had in quite some time! Thanks Rick!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:
    Four Kicks from RCY. It's one of the best smokes I've had in quite some time! Thanks Rick!
    me too enough to where i bought 5 more , was the corona gorda and getting hard to find now
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    joshvoigt:
    Four Kicks from RCY. It's one of the best smokes I've had in quite some time! Thanks Rick!
    me too enough to where i bought 5 more , was the corona gorda and getting hard to find now
    From today's Crowned Heads email newsletter: The 'news' on Four Kicks is that we are on track to receive the first shipment of 2012 towards the middle of next month, so be sure to check in with your local retail tobacconist soon.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    AB Blk Mkt, Tat LCC Corona, and Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RyJ piramide, Cuvee sungrown, MF LB petit robusto. 5V AAA lit now. If I don't like this 5V I am done with the brand for a while. Have not liked most of the brand do date. The MF LB was fantastic.
  • Katt68:
    Just finished dinner, now I am trying the new Room 101 OSOK. image
    I am hoping to pick up one or two of these today!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    going to smoke a local rollers stick, el cubano maduro by manny lopez
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Tabak especial red eye
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Knuckle dragger....no spice but good leather n cocoa to it
    Opus x Lost City. lately I have been enjoying this a lot. The toasty, balanced spice and woodiness goes very well with sweet Flor De Cana rum.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    My first Cohiba Red Dot Robusto...perfect burn, lots of smoke and very tasty. One of my new favorites.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:

What is that Josh, it's a little blurry or maybe my drink has the best of me, lol?

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:

And your welcome Sir...

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Starting off the night with a MoWPAM
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nothin, still on the wagon til this weekend, but had to post my snack the other night

Looks like it didn't post, retry!!!

OchoZacho:

Is that a glass of chocolate milk and an eclair with bacon on it?
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    Maple bacon bar it was! I honestly figured the first 2 comments on this would be from you two. Intriguing isn't it?
    Gurkha cigars are unpredictable in construction and flavor. The regent is a decent morning cigar. Lately, I haven't smoke any Gurkha. Camacho 1962 is one of my all time favorite - perfect construction, full of spicy, sweet flavor. Usually I like aged crojo wrapper. Give some aging, this cigar just get better. Price tag is high but it is a good cigar.
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    Maple bacon bar it was! I honestly figured the first 2 comments on this would be from you two. Intriguing isn't it?
    Thanks for jumpstarting my diabetes. My foot fell off and I'm gonna have to hop around now.
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    That's because you know how much we like to have meat in our mouths....oh wait
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    And I just became a vegan
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:

Maple bacon bar?
    And I just became a vegan
    ROTF LMAO! !! !
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    MOW Ruination
    Love it! Onto a Pueblo Dominicana now here
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    LFD Double Claro robusto. The flavor of this cigar was excellent, I really enjoyed that. What I didn't enjoy was the aroma of the smoke coming off the foot during the draw, it was like the sickly sweet smell of fresh grass clippings, a little is good but this was over the top. I was able to mitigate the smell by not breathing in through my nose while taking a draw. Overall I enjoyed the cigar, Litto Gomez did a fine job.