Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    AF Work of Art Maduro
    Mag48 2009EL
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Had this last night.

• Rockey Patel Fifiteenth Anneversary
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro with about 8.5 months on it.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    y2pascoe:
    Had this last night.

Is that from Cfest? How was it man?
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    5 Vegas classic high priming double corona
  • AshtonPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    room 101 305
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Namakubi

review will be posted first thing in the morning.
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Quesada Octoberfest
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:
    Having a little celebration smoke tonight!

Would love to hear your thoughts on that one Zach.
    It was a great smoke! Not quite the amount of wow factor I was expecting (but that's what I get for expecting it), but it seems like this would have been less enjoyable in it's younger days. Plenty of cocoa powder / milk chocolate mixed with earth and a touch of spice. That great ISOM sweetness I am starting to enjoy as well. Burn was a little jagged but the ash held on great and had a great draw all the way through. I do wish it was a little bit longer of a smoke. Overall I would give it a 92 out of 100. A very very enjoyable smoke!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:

It was a great smoke! Not quite the amount of wow factor I was expecting (but that's what I get for expecting it), but it seems like this would have been less enjoyable in it's younger days. Plenty of cocoa powder / milk chocolate mixed with earth and a touch of spice. That great ISOM sweetness I am starting to enjoy as well. Burn was a little jagged but the ash held on great and had a great draw all the way through. I do wish it was a little bit longer of a smoke. Overall I would give it a 92 out of 100. A very very enjoyable smoke!
    This cigar, as is true of Bolivar in general, has plenty of potential for aging. They're not even at 3 years yet, and they've got legs to take them easily to 10+. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    having a Tat Anarchy gifted to me by Kevin (415). Man, this thing is awesome. Just got into the first third. Great familiar pepin spice, creamy, leather. very full bodied (slight nicotine buzz already haha). Kevin you're the man.
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:

This cigar, as is true of Bolivar in general, has plenty of potential for aging. They're not even at 3 years yet, and they've got legs to take them easily to 10+. Glad you enjoyed it.
    I enjoyed the one I smoked on my birthday, I really enjoyed it, gonna let the others take a long nap
    Smoking a Diesel Shorty tonight. Not exactly sure how old it is, but it has to be over 18 months. Very enjoyable.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Gift from doc lol
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    a cohiba red dot, another first for me.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Padron 64 diplomatico and now a mowpam
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a PdR liga especial, then followed with a MOWSP Little Devil and finished with a Bahia Icon.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Cuba Libre One (the brut) with 3 friends on the back porch
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    J just finished up an oliveros king havano claro. Tasty!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Enjoying a Fonseca #1 right now. Light and creamy with a very nice profile.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jawnjawn Posts: 7
    image Last night, slow to post.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ramon Bueso
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Think I found a delightful little pairing here.

MoW Virtue Salomon and Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen. My only regret is that I broke my weizen glass two weeks ago.
    5 Vegas AAA very tasty
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just lit up a Ruination with a little over two years on it. Time does this blend good.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN Celebracion.
    i am always happy with this cigar.