Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Relic

Wasn't very impressed. It was kinda like a cross between 2 pipe tobaccos (Peterson's Irish Flake and Old Dublin) with some added creaminess.

It was certainly different, but I won't be buying anymore.

It had 2 months of rest by the way.

EDIT:
Wrong forum. Meant to go in reviews.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've only had one, about two months ago - it was absolutely awesome. I purchased 5 more the next day. Sorry you didn't like it. If you have more - send them to meee! :)
  • They remind me of a pretzel or warm baked bread, I like em but I have a lot, and alot of others I like more so I can trade with you Tat if you wanna.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I think I have enough for now, but if I smoke a few more and still enjoy them - I know who to PM for more!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Oh mustlove what are you looking for in trade for your relics?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've had two. 1 fresh off the truck, and the other with 6 months on it. It wasn't bad either time, but it wasn't great either. The rest didn't really do anything for it.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I love em. Got ten resting, 5 with over a year on them. If you want to unload em, PM me with what you're looking for in return. Never can have too many relics.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I have one that's been resting for about a month -- excited to try it but i am waiting till the end of summer to unleash it -- if I like it I might be down for some trades as well